Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello


Hello.
Hello

Hello, how are you?
I am fine, what about you?
I am fine too.

Are you well.
Yes I am well.

How's your parents?
They are fine.

How's your sister?
They are fine too.

How do you do.
How do you do.

Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you too.

Have you been in Cilacap?
Yes I've been in Cilacap?

Where will you go?
I will go to Jakarta.

Is Jakarta a big city?
Yes, it's a big city.

Can you speak English?
Yes I can speak English well.

How are you today?
I am fine.

Do you speak English?
Yes, I speak English well.

How many languages do you speak?
I speak two languages: English and France.

Do you enjoy learning English?
Yes, I enjoy learning English.

Copyright: Martin W. All Right Reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Forex Learning Resources

Gereja Kristen Jawa Cilacap

English Mastery System

Cilacap Education System

Politeknik Cilacap

SMA Kristen Cilacap

 

Online English Lessons Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez